What are we talking about?
- Update on ZU Capital Salon (Ana)
- Best places to jump in if you haven’t been here a while (Will)
- Can we create a better process for this? (@Esme Verity)
- What is the Supporting Capital Entrepreneurs (@Esme Verity) (10 minutes)
- See the overview section of that project
- “Dealflow” (Julia) 2 minutes
- Feedback Ines (Julia) 2 minutes
What are re wanting to remember?
- Asana Capital portfolio is here
- ZU Capital Salon is getting organized, thank you Ana! That project is here
- Here is the draft design doc:
- think about when and how to reach out to interested founders
- Feedback from one potential participant: our response and follow-through is lacking, requires careful design and communication
- How do we center the entrepreneur in the process?
- Founder’s question: what’s our incentive to participate in circle work? Is patronage enough incentivize to motivate
- How do we create some accountability mechanism for ourselves? Schedule a session on surfacing what we need to work well as a circle.
- How to catch up/ jump back in to Capital Circle (Will as guinea pig)
- How the Capital Circle contributes to the broader Zebras Unite goal (outline the Zebras Unite goal).
- “Catch up” or “Overview” page
- 1 pager on Capital Circle hierarchy and sub groups. What is the mission/vision/purpose of each?
- Link to Notion and Asana to understand what has been done and what needs to still be done
Capital Salon Design
Capital Salon Design Volunteers: Ana, Francene, Evgeni, Medha, Joanne, Kate Hammerback, Cameron Goals: Create an iteration for the design of the Capital Salon Notes from Capital Meeting April 17th: Identify the when, how and who for the events. One, many, etc. Quarterly? Monthly? (Taking into a...
Commitments & Action items
Who does what next?
- Revisiting Operation meeting —> schedule for next week
- Will to chronicle journey of getting back into Capital work
- Julia to ask project members for more help with the crowdfunding match-making
- Esme to debrief with Andrew and summarise purpose of ‘Support the Capital Entrepreneurs’ project