What are we talking about?
- Info about “test” and automated Email from Asana to applicants + ignore “from airtable” at Wefunder (Julia)
- Michael Lawal https://app.asana.com/0/1201743533461170/1201821993747314/f (Julia)
- Lieke Beelen https://app.asana.com/0/1201743533461170/1201821993747271/f (Julia)
- Update on US related capital products (Astrid)
- Showcase update and identifying people
What we talked about
What are re wanting to remember?
- Inclusive Capital Collective is launching an initial set of capital products that we are soon to take to market, informed by our analysis of the capital needs in the US
- Miah: would prefer to focus on Canada
- Prateek: interested in getting his technology to market in the US —> reaching out to Infrastructure
- Candace: still figuring out
- Help: identifying US-based impact investors - individuals, organizations, etc.
- Do we create a process flow to diligence investors?
- We had a technical snafu, everyone received an email because of a CRM error 🙄
- Who wants to talk with Michael Lawal https://app.asana.com/0/1201743533461170/1201821993747314/f (Julia)
- what are next steps for his company?
- @Esme Verity will reach out to him
- He might be a suitable candidate for the showcase
- Planning for showcase is proceeding at pace (Miah)
- How and when do we start designing the scalable capital matchmaking system
- @Miah Shull Olmsted would like to spend some time on this next time, let’s invite Infrastructure lead @Madelynn Martiniere to join us at one of our upcoming meetings
Commitments & Action items
Who does what next?
- @Esme Verity reaching out to Michael
- @Miah Shull Olmsted to review current information in due diligence flows for Wefunder, and will come back to Circle with proposed template for showcase participants
- @Astrid Scholz speaking with Founders seeking Funding Circle on Thu 17 March, @Miah Shull Olmsted join me?