What’s good? Share something good about you or your work (1 min each)
- Devin excited for his event coming up. Supercrowd22. September 15 & 16
- Ross - CPE slowly building a partnership with MAPS, announced partnership and offering.
- Chris - Dept House & Com Development. Highlighting black business month in August. CDFI coalition will share all!
- Astrid - In relationship with others in France!
- Francene - Back in action 😃
Quarterly Goals. What do we want to prioritize for the next 90 days? (10mins)
- Navigate ZU members to capital. How?
- Get commitments for the ICC credit enhancement facility, regranting facility, and institutional pipeline.
- Marketing event at SOCAP
- Streamline the ZU Capital navigation experience
- Engage co-op members to contribute more patronage
- Increasing the number of WeFunder eligible members and other crowd platforms
- Advancing the Capital Collectives in Europe and SE Asia
- Next phase of round table discussions in Berlin with German investors
Long Term Goals. Where are we going? (5 mins)
- Mobilize BILLIONS of dollars to Zebra companies
Scorecard. Are we progressing the work? What are our measurable outcomes due when? (DOC)
Draft a capital circle agreement (Astrid)
Connect with Ostella to see if work has started on the capital circle agreement (Esme)
Send a list of Zebras that have crowdfunded (Astrid)
@Miah Shull Olmsted and @Astrid Scholz to draft framework for discovery interviews
@Evgeni Kouris and @Francene to draft a 1-2 pager
@Astrid Scholz to add Miah to the ZUC Airtable
@Astrid Scholz to connect @Evgeni Kouris with Infrastructure lead
IDS. Identify, Discuss, and Solve. What are our blockers, solve them and move to To-do.
WeFunder Process Design
Self-select on founder form (looking for crowdfunding)
Qualify folks in form (i.e., if you’re pre-revenue and don’t have a crowd); crowdfunding is not for you.
Resource list for a variety of founders in the “timeline.”??
Francene to connect with Cameron, Julia, and Ross for strategy.
Auto-email to investors/funders once they complete the AirTable (Cameron)
Recap To-Do List
- Astrid reviews quarterly goals—we want to make money and navigate members to capital
- Devin’s item:
- Newsletter mention went out, what else can he do, or expect others to do that would be appropriate?
- We’ll push through MN.
- Francene is looking for help with the capital circle experience streamlining
- Ross is ready to chip in!
- Wefunder process: needs overhauling to qualify founders for the right source of capital
- trying to get this right as our broader many-to-many matching problem
- something like Supercrowd22 is part of the solution!
- so is education for investors
- @Francene to work with folks like Julia, Cam Neil, and Evgeni to document