What’s good? Share something good about you or your work (1 min each)
- Astrid - Drinks by the pool! And her daughter just turned 14 😃
- Will - Enjoying in person LA events for LATechWeek and WeAreLATech
- Ross - House and Dog sitting and learning patients and enjoying his time 🐶
- Devin - is taking his solar home to Mississippi and the home town on Jimmy Carter 🇺🇸
- Francene - Bought a house! :
Quarterly Goals. What do we want to prioritize for the next 90 days? (10mins)
- Navigate ZU members to capital. How?
- Get commitments for the ICC credit enhancement facility, regranting facility, and institutional pipeline.
- Marketing event at SOCAP
- Streamline the ZU Capital navigation experience
- Engage co-op members to contribute more patronage
- Increasing the number of WeFunder eligible members and other crowd platforms
- Advancing the Capital Collectives in Europe and SE Asia
- Next phase of round table discussions in Berlin with German investors
Long Term Goals. Where are we going? (5 mins)
- Mobilize BILLIONS of dollars to Zebra companies
Scorecard. Are we progressing the work? What are our measurable outcomes due when? (DOC)
To-do List/Agenda Specific Items
Francene to send out to the capital circle to track your patronage
Francene to connect Madelyn on ops
Astrid to discuss w/Cameron on what we can do together for timing
IDS. Identify, Discuss, Solve. What are our blockers, solve them and move to To-do.
Content Calendar (Francene) - In progress
Event Calendar (Francene) - In progress
WeFunder Overhaul / Process Design (Francene) - In progress
Recap To-Do List
- Will talks Family Houses event
- Is there an opportunity to connect ZU with those houses at the SOCAP event?
- Francene + Ross want to setup the MN Group
- Redacted version of updates to MN group to increase engagement from broader ZU membership
- Shoot out the patronage
- Encourage people to apply to pitch. Just now, this minute, we've begun accepting applications to pitch at SuperCrowd22. Here's the link to apply: https://www.supercrowd22.com/pitch.
- Ostella - membership circle to go out in the newsletter