What’s good? Share something good about you or your work (1 min each)
- Devin - excited for Supercrowd in a couple of weeks!
- Astrid - 🎉 kiddo just started high school today! + headed to 🇩🇪 on Fri
- Ross - ☔️ it’s raining in PA, good all around
- Will - catching up + kicking off another fundraise
- Chris - 🎉 accepted position as chief lending officer at CDFI, small biz focus
Quarterly Goals. What do we want to prioritize for the next 90 days? (10mins)
- Navigate ZU members to capital. How?
- Get commitments for the ICC credit enhancement facility, regranting facility, and institutional pipeline.
- Marketing event at SOCAP
- Streamline the ZU Capital navigation experience
- Engage co-op members to contribute more patronage
- Increasing the number of WeFunder eligible members and other crowd platforms
- Advancing the Capital Collectives in Europe and SE Asia
- Next phase of round table discussions in Berlin with German investors
Long Term Goals. Where are we going? (5 mins)
- Mobilize BILLIONS of dollars to Zebra companies
Scorecard. Are we progressing the work? What are our measurable outcomes due when? (DOC)
Chris to report back on OFN attendance and attendance
@Francene to follow up on calendaring with Cam Neill, and implementing an every-other-week cadence at a later time
@Francene and Ross to tee up Wefunder event via the planning form —> https://airtable.com/shrtY1xvT2NjjKpXe
IDS. Identify, Discuss, Solve. What are our blockers, solve them and move to To-do.
Recap To-Do List
- Chris will be bedazzling the CDFI sector from the inside, and has mandate to do some lending into co-ops; here is the paper summarizing our preliminary findings: https://www.secondmusecapital.com/_files/ugd/7e7cc4_dced6e93547741abb43d6ffb944cd851.pdf
- anything the circle can to do help @Astrid Scholz? — Robert Rubinstein
- ICC capital events in Oct
- Will taking another look at the deck with family office hat
- Will can share contacts as long as they are marked his
- Astrid and Najaah in Philly —> Ross will give some thought to contacts
- OFN meeting collides with SOCAP, Oct 18-21 —> Chris will be at it, in NYC, will report
- Tue 2 pm Pacific / 5 pm Eastern could work every other week, to accommodate folks down under, @Francene
- Francene & Ross in pursuit of Wefunder event, tentatively Sep 12 — Ross would have to hustle to get his campaign ready