What are we talking about?
- Capital Circle worked through the WeFunder referral backlog, now turning its gaze to other crowd investing partner platforms
- working on ideas to support capital innovators in the co-op; they are currently gathered in a MN group, and we have begun systematic outreach to design some support services for them
- Developing a paid “capital navigation” offering for co-op members, to begin building towards a more fully fledged referral ecosystem
- Getting ready to launch our Lend4Good partnership, will be looking for suitable deal we can feature from amongst co-op members
- Kicking of a collaborative design process with key stakeholders in the co-op capital world in the US, to create one or more new financial vehicles and products that help us funnel more capital to companies like ZU Co-Op.
What are re wanting to remember?
- Upcoming events with RedHat Impact:
- Recording for the first session:
- Recording for the second session:
Special session for co-op members:
- Anyone can join to do the work, it’s learning by doing 😁
- Where to go to learn about capital options for companies? Here, and also in past and upcoming Crowdcast series
- Elizabeth working on an early stage co-op owned telecoms provider
Commitments & Action items
Who does what next?
- Some people are signing up to join the Circle!
- Some other people are reaching out to Astrid for follow-up
- People are (re)discovering the Crowdcast channel