What are we talking about?
- Walkthrough through Asana [Astrid]
- please review on video
- chatted with Evan Tzeng from Stay Altered, another day, another “no dollar”
- not going forward with Wefunder at this time
- @Astrid Scholz reached out on Asana
- Status of capital salon? — @Miah Shull Olmsted can you update us? We have several co-op members who are actively raising and would benefit from the salon
- Carrie is working with Miah on the shape and date
- We need to decide who is responsible, what’s needed to make it happen, and parse out the tasks
- How do we allocate our energy, who wants to do what?
- how do we create accountability?
- Circle agreement to outline roles and responsibilities, and minimal requirements
- opt into x hours of patronage work, vs. when elevate to paid work
- record more of our tools, make this part of the getting studied up prior to coming to a meeting
- need some way to make the orientation mandatory, adapt the patronage agreement
- need to make more explicit how to add value //
- when are we complete on backlog?
Your Business Grows A BNI Membership is referral networking that works! Our proven business referral system, coupled with BNI Online™ , is designed to help businesses work together to pass referral business and explore new opportunities. Visiting a meeting is free and a great way to see an online BNI Chapter meeting in action.
What are re wanting to remember?
Commitments & Action items
Who does what next?
- Candace to reach out to Evan
- @Astrid Scholz to figure that onboarding flow with @Kate Sassoon, and send email to Capital Circle with invitation to re-up